Commercial Properties: Emergency READY Profiles
Recently our management team met to discuss how to tackle a large project: creating the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile for 11 branches of the local operation of a global organization that provides recreational and community facilities.
As we discussed each branch property and its unique features, we wondered why every operation wouldn’t have this tool!
Research shows that up to 50 percent of businesses close following a disaster. But of the ones that survive, most had a preparedness plan in place.
One way to put that plan in place is to employ the SERVPRO Emergency READY Profile. Our team can help develop this personalized tool that will create an immediate plan of action for a property manager and the entire facility team. The key is the entire team knows what to do and what to expect in advance, allowing for timely mitigation to help minimize how fire and water damage can affect a business.
The SERVPRO ERP tool includes:
- A no-cost assessment of your facility
- A concise, personalized Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency.
- Facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas, and priority contact information
- Establishment SERVPRO of West Pasco as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin.
- A guide to help get back into the building following a disaster.
Each of these items is specifically required to launch a recovery following unexpected damage, and our team listed situations they have encountered when this information was an issue. The appreciation for the ERP tool went on almost too long…
Before the meeting was scheduled to end, but after we finalized plans to complete this important ERP project, we got an all-hands call to respond to a large-loss commercial water damage.
Fingers crossed the operation had a plan in place!